Thanks for taking the time to learn about our legal policies. It’s important, so have a read. This is where you’ll find information about how we protect your privacy, what you can and can’t do with the website, and how we handle user accounts.
Table of Contents
GENERAL – This is about us and what we provide
ACCEPTING THE TERMS – This is so we can work together, and yes it’s a bit legal
REGISTRATION, YOUR MEMBERSHIP & PAYMENTS – Important section about you and how you connect with us (still a bit legal)
CONTENT – This is about what we provide and how you use it
YOUR SUBMISSIONS AND ACTIVITIES – About submissions and doing the right thing
YOUR USE OF THE SITE – These are here so you do the right thing
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
SECURITY OF DATA TRANSMISSION AND STORAGE
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES – This section is for our protection
REMEDIES AND INDEMNIFICATION – What happens if there is a real problem
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN CONTENT
COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE POLICY
AMENDMENTS TO SERVICES AND TERMINATION
This is about us and what we provide
These General Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), govern your use of the services, information, tools, resources and content (collectively, the “Services”) provided by OPP Global Pty Ltd; OPP Australia Pty Ltd; Our Natural Gifts Pty Ltd and Our Playful Planet, (known as “the Collective”) including:
- this Web Site (the “Site”),
- all content, resources and tools offered at this Site,
- other services provided by the Collective whether online or in person. In these Terms, “you” or the “User” refers to any person using the Services.
ACCEPTING THE TERMS
This is so we can work together, and yes it’s a bit legal
To use the Services, you must be human; not a “bot”; and agree to the Terms, otherwise you may not use the Services – simple. You can accept the Terms by:
(A) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you on the Site; or
(B) by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that the Collective will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and by any amendments (see “Amendments to Services” below) in effect at the time of your visit.
REGISTRATION, YOUR MEMBERSHIP & PAYMENTS
Important section about you and how you connect with us (still a bit legal)
To use certain services on the Site, you must be a Member. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
When you register, you agree:
- to supply the information requested in the registration process; and
- to ensure the information you supply is accurate.
By accepting these Terms, you confirm that you are the legal owner of any credit/debit card used for payments on this Site.
This is about what we provide and how you use it
All information presented at the Collective events, forums or on the Site, including all articles, information, text, graphics, images, webcasts, hyperlinks, statements, blogs, listservs, chat, forums, bulletin boards, and other materials either provided by the Collective, or by others, (the “Content”), is presented as a general service.
The Collective is not responsible for Content posted, presented by or made by any speaker, contributor, or author of information or Content. Statements or opinions expressed reflect the view of the speaker(s), contributor(s) or author(s) and do not necessarily represent official policy of the Collective unless so stated. We classify as “General Content”, articles and general information about the Collective and “User Submissions” defined as user submissions to forums, and other user submitted content.
You may use General Content made available by the Collective on the Site, provided that you:
- do not remove any branding elements or proprietary rights, notice or language in all copies of such documents, and
- observe all conditions stipulated by the creator of such General Content. You may also distribute the General Content freely provided that:
- all copies of the General Content distributed display a clear attribution notice showing the creator as the owner and/or source of the General Content, and listing the domain name of the site from which you obtained the General Content (e.g. ournaturalgifts.com);
- you do not make any representations or warranties relating to such General Content;
- you do not remove any proprietary rights, notice or language in such distribution and
- you indemnify the Collective against any liability arising from use of such General Content.
- unless indicated otherwise, no portion of this website maybe reproduced for research, personal or commercial use without express prior permission from the Collective (contact at ournaturalgifts.com); other than for ‘fair use’ as brief quotations embodied in articles and reviews.
YOUR SUBMISSIONS AND ACTIVITIES
About submissions and doing the right thing
You represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary to copy, disclose and post anything that you submit to the Site, and that you have the authority to bind any entity that you represent. You further represent and warrant that all information submitted by you is true and accurate at the time of submission and to the best of your knowledge. You are responsible for complying with all third party rights with respect to User Submissions that appear on the Site and not to download, email or otherwise transmit such User Submissions in violation of third party’s rights.
The Collective may preserve or disclose any posting:
- to comply with court order or legal agreement, and
- to respond to claims that postings violate the rights of third parties.
Further, the Collective shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in the User Submissions to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and other items incorporating these User Submissions, without compensation.
You agree and acknowledge that the Collective is not responsible or liable to you or any other party or User of the Site for any conduct by you or any other party or User of the Site.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
These are here so you do the right thing
In addition to any other limitations in these Terms, you are:
- Not to post any incomplete, false or inaccurate headers, biographical information;
- Not to use the Site in violation of federal law or the applicable state, local or international laws in the Collective’s or your jurisdiction;
- Not to use the service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- Not to use your password for any unauthorised purpose including permitting any third party to use your User-Name and Password instead of registering on the Site;
- Not to aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content, User Submissions, User Names, email addresses available from the Site unless expressly permitted;
- Not to upload, post email or otherwise transmit any Content that is discriminatory, unlawful, sexually explicit, obscene, libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights;
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “surveys,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or unauthorised communication;
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs which might interrupt, limit or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Not to upload, list or post employment advertisements or listings to the Site unless you have entered into a separate, written agreement with the Collective allowing you to do so;
- Not to use a User’s email address for any purpose other than to respond to the User’s messages or postings unless consent is obtained from the User directly;
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Collective server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Site, except in accordance with these Terms.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site may contain links to or framed content from other sites, which are provided solely as a convenience to you. The Collective is not responsible for the availability of external sites, framed content or resources linked to the Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
This is how we protect your information
Your privacy is important to us at the Collective, and we respect your concerns about maintaining it, so any information that you divulge to us is kept in confidence. Even when you choose to give us personally identifiable information via an electronic means, a phone call, by registering for a program or purchasing a product, we keep it confidential.
We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose mailing lists or other personally identifiable information except as required by Australian law. We maintain some records of users who contact us so that we may contact you later or provide further information to you in the future. We also maintain some records that enable us to process fees that you have agreed to pay in exchange for programs or services. However, we do not provide your information to anyone else unless you give us your permission in writing.
The Collective takes the necessary precautions to ensure your sensitive information is safe and secure. When ordering and entering personal information, that information is protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer – industry standard protection). All sensitive information is encrypted using 256-bit encryption technology, the highest level technology protecting information from interception and hacking.
As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your User-name and Password, and we may not be able to customize the site’s features according to your preferences.
SECURITY OF DATA TRANSMISSION AND STORAGE
Electronic communications through the Site or using the the Collective Services may not be secure. You acknowledge that there is a risk that data, personal information, User Submissions, Community Services, including email, communications and personal data, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated between you and the Collective or between you and other parties.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
This section is for our protection
The Site and the Content are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Use of the site or its content and any reliance thereon will be at your own risk. The Collective makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, non-infringement or any other warranty, condition, guaranty or representation, whether oral, in writing or electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or usefulness of the site or of any content provided through the site.
The collective shall not be responsible to you or any third party for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence, contract, tort or otherwise, or from any use of operation of any methods, products, instructions or ideas contained in the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you acknowledge that the collective shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages or loss incurred in connection with use of the site, the content or any of the other materials provided by the Collective or third parties through the site, or any damage or loss caused by interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, or delays in performance of the site, regardless of the claim or as to the nature of the cause of action, even if the Collective has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
REMEDIES AND INDEMNIFICATION
What happens if there is a real problem
Your sole and exclusive remedy, and the Collective’s sole and exclusive liability, for any and all claims arising from the Collective’s supply of the Site, or any other goods or services to you, including any goods or services for which you have paid the Collective a fee, shall be as follows:
- if there is any material defect in any goods or services supplied to you, and you provide the Collective with written notice to the Collective of such defect within thirty (30) days after receipt of such goods or services, the Collective, at its option, will repair or replace the goods, or re-supply the services, or refund the price paid by you; and
- in no event shall the Collective’s liability to you for any goods or services exceed the amount you paid the Collective for such goods or services.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Collective harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, incurred by the Collective in connection with any claim or allegation made against the Collective arising from your use of the Site, Content, or Services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN CONTENT
The Site and Content are protected by copyright as a Collective work and/or compilation, and as individual works, as the case may be, pursuant to Australian Copyright laws. Except as set forth in these Terms, on the Site or on any individual article, contribution and/or submission, content on this site is subject to sharing restrictions as set out below.
You acknowledge that the Content may contain information, communications, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images, and other materials, which are provided by the Collective or by contributors or licensors of the Collective. You agree and acknowledge that the Content and its use or the use of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, that these rights are valid and protected in all media now existing or later developed, and that as specifically provided in this Agreement, your use of the Content shall be governed and constrained by applicable Australian and International Copyright, Trademark, and other Intellectual Property Laws.
Where specified, Content on this Site is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivatives (CC BY-ND) License.
This licence allows others to distribute the work, even for commercial purposes, as long as the work is unchanged, and the original creator/s (and any other nominated parties) are credited. Version 3.0 (CC Australia ported licence): View CC BY-ND 3.0 Australia Licence Deed | View CC BY-ND 3.0 Australia Legal Code … Version 4.0 (international licence): View CC BY-ND 4.0 Licence Deed | View CC BY-ND 4.0 Legal Code
COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE POLICY
If you believe that an infringing copyrighted work is accessible on the Site, you may notify us by sending the following information to the address listed below:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Site of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please put “Notice of Infringement” in the subject line of all such notifications, and send them via our contact form at ournaturalgifts.com.
We will process and investigate all notices of alleged infringement as required, and will remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. When we remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing, we may attempt to contact the supplier of such material in order to give that supplier an opportunity to respond to the notification. If the supplier of the material gives a counter-notification claiming that the use is authorized, we may reinstate the material in question, and we will furnish that counter-notification to the complaining party, and will give the complaining party a relief period for review before we replace or restore access to any materials. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others, you may be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees). Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you seek legal advice before providing a counter-notification.
You agree not to use or display logos and trademarks owned by the Collective and/or its affiliated entities or of their respective owners, without the prior written consent of the owner of such logos or trademarks.
AMENDMENTS TO SERVICES AND TERMINATION
The Collective reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The Collective may amend the Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on the Site which will then be effective. Where you have used the Services prior to any amendment to the Terms, then the Terms in effect at the time that you used the relevant Services will continue to be in effect solely with respect to that prior use. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Terms have changed, the Collective will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms. You agree that the Collective, in its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to any or all Services, and remove and discard any information or Content within a Service. The Collective may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever including, without limitation, for breach of these Terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia without reference to any conflict of law principles. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity of any remaining provisions. In these Terms, the term ‘including’ means ‘including without limitation’.
Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, these Terms set forth the entire agreement between you and the Collective regarding the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede all prior promises, agreements or representations, whether written or oral regarding such subject matter.
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end. Thanks for taking the time to learn about the Collective’s policies. If you have come this far, it is likely that you have the Gift of Knowledge as a Primary Gift.
Now go and enjoy your Gifts questionnaire. 😃